Skip to main content

No permission options for administration backend?

More
14 years 2 months ago #57858 by daurwid
On most of the extensions I install, they have the ability to adjust which group can view that extension in the backend if they have admin rights to login.

You can see the option link I am referencing in the attached photo.


I was hoping there was an option like this for Hikashop so that I could manage who had access to the administration configuration panel for Hikashop.

Thanks,

Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57918 by nicolas
That can be configured with the "access level" tab of the configuration page of the Business edition of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58040 by daurwid
Well snap.. lemme upgrade then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum