- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
No permission options for administration backend?
14 years 2 months ago #57858
by daurwid
No permission options for administration backend? was created by daurwid
On most of the extensions I install, they have the ability to adjust which group can view that extension in the backend if they have admin rights to login.
You can see the option link I am referencing in the attached photo.
I was hoping there was an option like this for Hikashop so that I could manage who had access to the administration configuration panel for Hikashop.
Thanks,
Noah
You can see the option link I am referencing in the attached photo.
I was hoping there was an option like this for Hikashop so that I could manage who had access to the administration configuration panel for Hikashop.
Thanks,
Noah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57918
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No permission options for administration backend?
That can be configured with the "access level" tab of the configuration page of the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58040
by daurwid
Replied by daurwid on topic Re: No permission options for administration backend?
Well snap.. lemme upgrade then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds