Skip to main content

error when download page with items

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63411 by max3886
Hello
After installing hika 1.6 I have errors #500 when downloads some pages. They don't downloads properly.
Examples:
hotusafurniture.com/family-dining-sets
hotusafurniture.com/casual-dining-sets

and in Back-End, when I want edit some products, page with product don't download properly (see attached picture)

Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by max3886.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63457 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Your links are working fine for me but can you please try to download the last version of HikaShop from our website, install it over the other version and then tell me if it works ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63661 by max3886
I have updated hikashop already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63668 by max3886
I resolve a problem. I have updated the memory limit in php.ini file.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum