Skip to main content

Problems Installing Hikashop Business

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63886 by JemmasShop
Help, I just purchased Hikashop Busniness, downloaded the file, zipped it up and when I try to install it, I get the following error message

"There was an error uploading this file to the server"

Does anyone know what could possible be causing this error?

I am using Joomla version 1.5

Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by JemmasShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64034 by nicolas
Hi,

Maybe you have an access rights issue on your website.

Please try to install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64089 by JemmasShop
Thank you so much, I was able to successfully upload the the program using FTP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum