- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Problems Installing Hikashop Business
- JemmasShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63886
by JemmasShop
Problems Installing Hikashop Business was created by JemmasShop
Help, I just purchased Hikashop Busniness, downloaded the file, zipped it up and when I try to install it, I get the following error message
"There was an error uploading this file to the server"
Does anyone know what could possible be causing this error?
I am using Joomla version 1.5
Thank you
"There was an error uploading this file to the server"
Does anyone know what could possible be causing this error?
I am using Joomla version 1.5
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by JemmasShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems Installing Hikashop Business
Hi,
Maybe you have an access rights issue on your website.
Please try to install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Maybe you have an access rights issue on your website.
Please try to install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JemmasShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 weeks ago #64089
by JemmasShop
Replied by JemmasShop on topic Re: Problems Installing Hikashop Business
Thank you so much, I was able to successfully upload the the program using FTP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds