- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
remove sign up form
- beatlebottoms
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 day ago #67847
by beatlebottoms
remove sign up form was created by beatlebottoms
hi,
I have upgraded to business so I could remove the need to sign in. when I try to remove it I keep getting the following message
You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option.
Please note that in some cases this error can happen even though the checkout workflow is correct and it due to a user session issue. To solve the problem, please clear your browser cache and cookies and it should solve the problem.
Successfully Saved
I have cleared cache and cookies?
Thanks,
sarah
I have upgraded to business so I could remove the need to sign in. when I try to remove it I keep getting the following message
You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option.
Please note that in some cases this error can happen even though the checkout workflow is correct and it due to a user session issue. To solve the problem, please clear your browser cache and cookies and it should solve the problem.
Successfully Saved
I have cleared cache and cookies?
Thanks,
sarah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 23 hours ago #67849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: remove sign up form
Hi,
Please try with another browser to save the configuration then.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please try with another browser to save the configuration then.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 23 hours ago - 14 years 23 hours ago #67850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: remove sign up form
Hi Sarah,
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Hope this will help you.If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.
Last edit: 14 years 23 hours ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds