- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Serial Block missing in product interface
- Informatics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70111
by Informatics
Serial Block missing in product interface was created by Informatics
Hi,
i missing the "Serial" block in the product interface.
I have created a pack of random serial, but i can't add this pack to a product.
I tested this on a blank joomla instance, but there is the same issue.
anyone the same issue?
regards
edit1:
Now i have installed joomla on my web server. There is no problem.
I think the problem is in xampp.
edit2:
the newest xampp 1.8.1 run with PHP 5.4.7
i use now xampp 1.7.4 with PHP 5.3.5 and now it's ok...
hope this help
i missing the "Serial" block in the product interface.
I have created a pack of random serial, but i can't add this pack to a product.
I tested this on a blank joomla instance, but there is the same issue.
anyone the same issue?
regards
edit1:
Now i have installed joomla on my web server. There is no problem.
I think the problem is in xampp.
edit2:
the newest xampp 1.8.1 run with PHP 5.4.7
i use now xampp 1.7.4 with PHP 5.3.5 and now it's ok...
hope this help
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Informatics. Reason: Add Solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70320
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Serial Block missing in product interface
Hi,
It might be a problem with PHP 5.4
With HikaShop 2.0 and HikaSerial 1.5 we would add the support of PHP 5.4, I would make more tests on this specific part and found the problem.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
It might be a problem with PHP 5.4
With HikaShop 2.0 and HikaSerial 1.5 we would add the support of PHP 5.4, I would make more tests on this specific part and found the problem.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds