Skip to main content

Customer Receipt upon payment completion

More
13 years 11 months ago #72339 by willCEC
Hey

I am new to Hikashop and upgraded my site to the Business version.

Can anybody please help me to find where I edit the settings that control the Email notifications to the customer?

I want to be able to send my customers a receipt automatically if possible

Will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72499 by nicolas
Hi,

The email notifications are activated by default.
You can edit them via the menu System>Emails.

If you don't receive them, it means that the email settings of the joomla configuration or the email settings of the hikashop configuration are not configured properly. You should contact your hosting company to see what are the recommended settings for sending emails from your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum