Skip to main content

INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error

More
13 years 10 months ago #74609 by Alexander
Hello, can you please help me to resolve a problem which I got while configuring a digital product?

1. Created product and uploaded a file into it.
2. Created order and confirmed it by paying via PayPal's sandbox.
3. I go to the order and click on file name to download it and get this error message: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER

Could not find any reference to such a problem on this forum...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74619 by nicolas
That's a new issue of HikaShop 2.0.0 that we already fixed. Please download it again on our website and install it over your current version and that will solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74632 by Alexander
I downloaded it again and installed over the old version (which I downloaded yesterday by the way), but the error is not gone. The version I downloaded is a Starter version from here www.hikashop.com/en/download.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74637 by nicolas
We just published a new build which should fix that properly now. Please download and install again HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74644 by Alexander
Installed. Now it show error message "File not found" and the following warnings:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 260

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74679 by nicolas
We just published a new build which should fix that too. Please download and install again HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74744 by Alexander
Installed again. One warning less. Here is what I see now:

File not found
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/practi37/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74753 by nicolas
We just published a new build which should fix it definitely. Please download and install again HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74755 by Alexander
The warning is gone now, however message "File not found" is still here (I re-uploaded the file in product to make sure it is not the case, but it didn't help).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74772 by Jerome
Hi Alexander,

Sorry, it was my fault. I thought the patch would work but I didn't make all right tests.
I have fixed my mistake and I have commit a good patch.
New package should be available in few minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74779 by nicolas
The new build is now ready. Please try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74795 by Alexander
I works now! Thank you for quick work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum