- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
13 years 10 months ago #74609
by Alexander
INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error was created by Alexander
Hello, can you please help me to resolve a problem which I got while configuring a digital product?
1. Created product and uploaded a file into it.
2. Created order and confirmed it by paying via PayPal's sandbox.
3. I go to the order and click on file name to download it and get this error message: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER
Could not find any reference to such a problem on this forum...
1. Created product and uploaded a file into it.
2. Created order and confirmed it by paying via PayPal's sandbox.
3. I go to the order and click on file name to download it and get this error message: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER
Could not find any reference to such a problem on this forum...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
That's a new issue of HikaShop 2.0.0 that we already fixed. Please download it again on our website and install it over your current version and that will solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74632
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
I downloaded it again and installed over the old version (which I downloaded yesterday by the way), but the error is not gone. The version I downloaded is a Starter version from here
www.hikashop.com/en/download.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74637
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
We just published a new build which should fix that properly now. Please download and install again HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74644
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
Installed. Now it show error message "File not found" and the following warnings:
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 260
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 260
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
We just published a new build which should fix that too. Please download and install again HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74744
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
Installed again. One warning less. Here is what I see now:
File not found
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/practi37/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
File not found
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/practi37/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
We just published a new build which should fix it definitely. Please download and install again HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74755
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
The warning is gone now, however message "File not found" is still here (I re-uploaded the file in product to make sure it is not the case, but it didn't help).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74772
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
Hi Alexander,
Sorry, it was my fault. I thought the patch would work but I didn't make all right tests.
I have fixed my mistake and I have commit a good patch.
New package should be available in few minutes.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Sorry, it was my fault. I thought the patch would work but I didn't make all right tests.
I have fixed my mistake and I have commit a good patch.
New package should be available in few minutes.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
The new build is now ready. Please try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74795
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: INVALID_FILE_NUMBER error
I works now! Thank you for quick work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds