Skip to main content

Login missing create account?

More
13 years 1 month ago #117082 by undermanager
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.theteacher.info/index.php/hikashop-m...ies-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : don't know
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

When a user tries to buy something, the login section does not have an option for creating an account and I can't figure out why. I have been to user manager - options and ensured that the box allowing user registration is ticked.

Any ideas, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117106 by nicolas
I can see the registration area on your checkout:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126756 by RicharW
Hi,

I have the same issue, when moving to checkout, I only have the option to logon, but new customers cannot create account (register)
Hika Version 2.2.2

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126760 by Jerome
Hi,

We had a little problem in the 2.2.2 release but we made some hot fixes end of last week.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.2.2 to fix the problem.
The created HikaShop account without username should be delete too (if you want to recreate them correctly).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126768 by RicharW
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the reply, I just updated to the most recent version (I use Hikashop starter) but no change.




Regards,

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126783 by RicharW

I noticed the same behavior on your demo shop, although it states 'Logon or create new account', there is no registration form available.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by RicharW. Reason: Added screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126810 by Jerome
Hi,

I have just update the HikaShop 2.2.2 package with fixes for the login/registration.
I am currently updating the demo website with the latest package.

You can redownload HikaShop 2.2.2 to fix the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126844 by RicharW
Thanks for the quick fix Jerome, that part is working now. I did notice that when a user clicks on the account activation link in the email, the account get's activated correctly but get's a notification 'your shopping cart is empty'.
Is that expected behavior?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126876 by Jerome
Hi,

The cart is stored in the browser session.
If another browser is used for the activation link it's logical that the cart will be empty.
If the domain name is different (like www.mywebsite.com and mywebsite.com) and Joomla is not configured to create a shared cookie, it could explain the problem too.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum