Skip to main content

No translation

More
13 years 1 month ago #117243 by polo2010
No translation was created by polo2010
I have a clean installation f Joomla 3.1.5 and Hikashop Business 2.2.0 and I use Falang for multilingual. Everything works fine but a few fields in Cart and registration does not get translated. In cart = image, i registration = email, email confirmation, Passwrd, verufy password - and "become a partner". I assume the fields get popluated from the Joomla language files and those is also updated and works in other than Hikashop relations. So It must be Hikashop nor reading these field correct. I think!

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117257 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No translation
Hi,
I think that it's maybe coming from your translation file, then you should probably turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117265 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic No translation
I did that and it showed that a file zh-CN.plg_system_debug.ini and I looked and the file was not in the administrator/language/zh-CN folder. I found the file on the net and uploaded it and the red error disappeared. So now there is no errors shown in red with language debug - however the fields does not get translated!

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117395 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No translation
There should be only one zh-CN.com_hikashop.ini file and it should be in the folder language/zh-CN of your website. Make sure that it is there. If not, you can download it here www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html and then upload it in the language/zh-CN folder via FTP.

The file zh-CN.plg_system_debug.ini is a translation file of a system plugin of Joomla which is not linked at all with your issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117399 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic No translation
There is a zh-CN.com_hikashop.ini in language folder and zh-CN.com_hikashop.sys.ini in administrator language folder.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117439 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No translation
Do you have the latest version of the zh-CN language file ? Its translation was only completed a few days ago so you might have a translation file where these texts are actually not translated and thus it would be normal that they show in english.
Go in the Languages tab of the configuration, edit your language and click on the "load latest from server" and then save in order to get the latest version.
Also, you can directly check in the file to see if these texts are translated or not on your end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117456 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic No translation
Yes, I have checked and I have the latest - and a lot is not translated yet. However it is just the few fields in cart and registration that is needed and I can not find them in the Chinese translation file.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117482 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No translation
I can see these translations in the chinese translation file we have on our end:
BECOME_A_PARTNER="我要加盟分销"
HIKA_PASSWORD="密码"
HIKA_VERIFY_PASSWORD="再次输入密码"
HIKA_EMAIL="Email"
HIKA_EMAIL_CONFIRM="确认电子邮件"
IMG="图像"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117593 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic No translation
I had the latest language file downloaded from with Hikashop and added the lines you send - and they show up. Then I downloaded the language file manually and uploaded manually and now everything works. So I musty have been the button "get the latest version" that did not transfer correct! Thanks!

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum