- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
disable Convert Cart in Wishlist button
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #118335
by adeptdesigns
disable Convert Cart in Wishlist button was created by adeptdesigns
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ukoalabag.com/newsite
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.13
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22.0
Hi, I can't find the toggle to turn off "Convert Cart in Wishlist" I found a few other discussions, but the setting must be moved because I couldn't find the toggle according to the instructions.
(attachment)
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.13
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22.0
Hi, I can't find the toggle to turn off "Convert Cart in Wishlist" I found a few other discussions, but the setting must be moved because I couldn't find the toggle according to the instructions.
(attachment)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #118341
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic disable Convert Cart in Wishlist button
Hi,
You should just set the "Display the convert cart in wishlist button" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Feature".
Hope this will help you a little.
You should just set the "Display the convert cart in wishlist button" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Feature".
Hope this will help you a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeptdesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds