Skip to main content

Have you stopped lifetime downloads?

More
13 years 1 month ago #118669 by Hollis
I bought HikaShop Business a couple of years ago and have kept it updated ever since. I don't need support.

I cannot find the download link to the product in my account anymore. A month ago, on the orders page, I had 47 downloads left but now I get redirected to the HikaShop business page, that asks me to pay again.

Have you stopped my downloads? I wouldn't have bought your product in the first place, had this been the case. It's not OK to change terms and conditions. That's called breaking a contract.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118675 by nicolas
Hi,

We never offered lifetime updates of HikaShop and never mentioned that. We however always offered lifetime use of HikaShop and that still is the case. So you can use HikaShop without any time restriction.
But updates, like support requires a team of people to work on that constantly and thus is never offered for lifetime (I've never seen that anywhere in my life). It is always in the form of a subscription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum