- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Order confirmation and welcome message email
13 years 1 month ago #119372
by samoskill
The Word is made flesh in my life
Order confirmation and welcome message email was created by samoskill
Hi.
I am trusting that this request will not fall unattended.
Automated email on Order confirmation email and welcome email on customer subscription emails,
My questions are:
Can i edit each of them to soothe my particular need?
Can i redesign the emails too?
If it is possible, pplease lead me in the right direction.
I have a deadline.
thank you
I am trusting that this request will not fall unattended.
Automated email on Order confirmation email and welcome email on customer subscription emails,
My questions are:
Can i edit each of them to soothe my particular need?
Can i redesign the emails too?
If it is possible, pplease lead me in the right direction.
I have a deadline.
thank you
The Word is made flesh in my life
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119419
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order confirmation and welcome message email
Hi,
1. Yes, you can edit the order confirmation email via the menu System>Emails of HikaShop. I don't know what is the email "welcome email on customer subscription emails" as there is no subscription system by default in HikaShop so I can't answer to that.
If you're talking about the akeeba subscription email, you need to see that with akeeba subscriptions.
If you're talking about the acymailing subscription email, you need to see that with acymailing.
2. Yes via the System>Emails menu of HikaShop as explained on point 1. Note that the order confirmation email is called "order status notification".
1. Yes, you can edit the order confirmation email via the menu System>Emails of HikaShop. I don't know what is the email "welcome email on customer subscription emails" as there is no subscription system by default in HikaShop so I can't answer to that.
If you're talking about the akeeba subscription email, you need to see that with akeeba subscriptions.
If you're talking about the acymailing subscription email, you need to see that with acymailing.
2. Yes via the System>Emails menu of HikaShop as explained on point 1. Note that the order confirmation email is called "order status notification".
The following user(s) said Thank You: samoskill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds