- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
HikaShop Business - update message error?
13 years 1 month ago #119406
by fan4chevy
HikaShop Business - update message error? was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I notice in my update area it says this:
HikaShop Business - We did not find a licence attached to your website
However, I do have full paid business edition. Is there something I need to do?
Also in the hikashop update area it says this:
Your version is 2.1.3, the latest stable version is 2.2.0
Please click here to download the latest version of Hikashop Business and install it
I would like to do an auto update if possible.
Thank you,
Charles
I notice in my update area it says this:
HikaShop Business - We did not find a licence attached to your website
However, I do have full paid business edition. Is there something I need to do?
Also in the hikashop update area it says this:
Your version is 2.1.3, the latest stable version is 2.2.0
Please click here to download the latest version of Hikashop Business and install it
I would like to do an auto update if possible.
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119414
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Business - update message error?
Hi,
Go in the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website and enter the URL of your website. Then, click on the "purge cache" button of the joomla updater and the update will work.
Go in the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website and enter the URL of your website. Then, click on the "purge cache" button of the joomla updater and the update will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #119953
by shamrockshirts
Replied by shamrockshirts on topic HikaShop Business - update message error?
I also got this message, but on the second website I am using this on. My business has two websites for the same business, and I bought the business edition to use on both. How do I add the second website to the subscription? When I enter it, it removes the first one to add the second one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119973
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Business - update message error?
The use of HikaShop is not limited to one website, however, the auto update service that we provide with your purchase is only for one website, like the other services (cron task, access to updates, support, ...).
Note that you can simply download the package on our website via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions and do the update manually on all the websites. You can also manually change the URL of the subscription, purge the cache of your updater and then do the automatic update on the website.
Note that you can simply download the package on our website via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions and do the update manually on all the websites. You can also manually change the URL of the subscription, purge the cache of your updater and then do the automatic update on the website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shamrockshirts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds