Skip to main content

no other shipping method available excpet manual

More
13 years 1 month ago #119750 by yjiang92131
I can not find the shipping method, payment method, import products showing in previous version. My is joomla 3.15 with newest hikashop, should these feature be there ? thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119763 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that you should follow each step of the Payment/Shipping section of the FAQ .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119789 by yjiang92131
sorry that I did make it clear. I couldnot see any shipping method available on the back end.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by yjiang92131.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119792 by nicolas
Did you try to click on the "new" button on your payment/shipping methods listing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119811 by yjiang92131
oh, that is it. Thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum