- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Pdf plug in not installing
- ahmedgidado
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #119927
by ahmedgidado
Pdf plug in not installing was created by ahmedgidado
Hikashop pdf plugin install cannot find XML file
Joomla 3.1.5.
I tried to install from my computer but upload will not work, I guess it was file permission issue so
i uploaded the attachinvoice.zip package to /var/tmp (Ubuntu sever 12.04 LTS) but I get the error
above when I try to install.
Joomla 3.1.5.
I tried to install from my computer but upload will not work, I guess it was file permission issue so
i uploaded the attachinvoice.zip package to /var/tmp (Ubuntu sever 12.04 LTS) but I get the error
above when I try to install.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pdf plug in not installing
Hi,
The path that you enter in the installer is apparently not correct. You need to give the path of the extracted files of the package, not the path of the package itself.
The path that you enter in the installer is apparently not correct. You need to give the path of the extracted files of the package, not the path of the package itself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahmedgidado
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #119950
by ahmedgidado
Replied by ahmedgidado on topic Pdf plug in not installing
I have extracted the zip file into the same folder and tried to access it
using /var/tmp/attachinvoice but still getting the same error
I even tried using /var/www/tmp/attachinvoice but still the same error
I can see the XML files attachinvoice_j3.xml and attachinvoice.xml
but I do not know why joomla cannot read them,
If you want I can set up a temporary access to the backend for you
to look into the problem. See attached image
using /var/tmp/attachinvoice but still getting the same error
I even tried using /var/www/tmp/attachinvoice but still the same error
I can see the XML files attachinvoice_j3.xml and attachinvoice.xml
but I do not know why joomla cannot read them,
If you want I can set up a temporary access to the backend for you
to look into the problem. See attached image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pdf plug in not installing
Yes, let's do that. I just replied to your contact request.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahmedgidado
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds