- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
pdf invoice not showing currency
- ahmedgidado
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120152
by ahmedgidado
pdf invoice not showing currency was created by ahmedgidado
On the pdf invoice generated by the attach invoice plug in, the currency is not
showing and a question mark shows in place. I have tried on both a windows and mac machine.
see attached image
showing and a question mark shows in place. I have tried on both a windows and mac machine.
see attached image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120165
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic pdf invoice not showing currency
Hi there,
Could you give us more information about your Hikashop version and the browser you are using?
Also, what is the currency you are trying to display? You should check the currency configuration
Could you give us more information about your Hikashop version and the browser you are using?
Also, what is the currency you are trying to display? You should check the currency configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahmedgidado
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #120210
by ahmedgidado
Replied by ahmedgidado on topic pdf invoice not showing currency
Hikashop business, 2.2.0
Joomla 3.1.5
I tried on both internet explorer and google chrome and I get the same results
the currency is Naira (₦). I believe I configured it correctly as i can see it
everywhere except on the pdf invoice.
Joomla 3.1.5
I tried on both internet explorer and google chrome and I get the same results
the currency is Naira (₦). I believe I configured it correctly as i can see it
everywhere except on the pdf invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic pdf invoice not showing currency
Hi,
That means that the font that is configured in your PDF plugin options doesn't support the encoding of that character.
You'll have to try with the different fonts available to see if there is one which can display that character properly.
That means that the font that is configured in your PDF plugin options doesn't support the encoding of that character.
You'll have to try with the different fonts available to see if there is one which can display that character properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahmedgidado
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahmedgidado
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #120298
by ahmedgidado
Replied by ahmedgidado on topic pdf invoice not showing currency
it worked after cycling through the fonts, i found one that displayed the currency
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds