- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Different prices according to quantity
I'm doing tests with HikaShop for a coffee shop and have a question:
I can not find how to set different prices for container-Weight
I created items with different weights and prices
then in the main article, as I put these articles options but does not go as I want, as attached example has to leave. I can help
would have to come out as the image "precios2" different prices according to quantity
thank you very much
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1,
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that the solution will only be to set different prices regarding your product variant.
You'll be able to do it by using the "manage variant" button through your product page.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your answer, but do not understand how I could give some examples (pictures)
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What you need to do instead is to create only one product with a characteristic containing all the quantities and then add that product as the option of your main product. Here is an exaplantion with an example of what to do:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The ejemplot they have is to put the same add with the same price but if the accessories are always a different price there is an easy way to create items with different prices, according to the weight.
according to the image they send
article 1
100 GR € 1
200 GR € 2
300 GR € 3
each item has a different price, can not find how to do it easy and fast.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It may help you to understand how product are working and what you can do to have a different price for the same product.
The two main option are the "prices" column which allow you to set a different for your product according to the quantity ordered.
The second solution is, as Nicolas explained, the characteristics. Check the documentation to learn how to configure it and tell us if there is something you really don't understand
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. You can change the view, sort table. Deputy example
2. It is possible to discounts? if this as "Features"?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can override the view in "Display > Views".You can change the view, sort table. Deputy example
Yes, in the "Order > Discount" section.It is possible to discounts? if this as "Features"?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I find the screen to put the discounts?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And as Jerome said, if instead you want to add a discount, you can do that via the menu Orders>Discounts
I don't know what kind of change you want to make to HikaShop so I can't tell you which view to edit. What change to do what to make ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
have not I seen the menu orders, discounts. I estava looking at items.
the design theme, according to the attached image, I'm interested in the view table format, with all the options on one screen, you may have to schedule or if you have to schedule it can be adapted? be wanting to know price
attached as quit now, and as would have to leave, with all options on the same screen
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I find that this section please put where I could find this section
System
Configuration ?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have a nice online documentation which will help you to find easily the options.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Characteristics selection method : You can choose between three possibilities for the characteristics selector: 1/ a dropdown for each characteristic 2/ radio buttons for each characteristics 3/ a 2D table layout where you will have a characteristic options as rows and another as columns with one radio per possibility. Note that this third option only works with 2 characteristics per product. If a product does have a different number of characteristics, they will default to the dropdown display.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I could help.
I can not find where to configure the screen article view tables (items with options) attached image.
I have proven in
system / settings / products / features selection method (tables)
can be done by changing some other option? or must be programmed?
in each product will be more than 5 options
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not understand anything of your last message...
Nothing at all...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem is I do not understand the answer REF.126622,
I can not find where are the screens to configure the view (REF.125548 image)
has to come out like the picture, with 5-8 items in one screen.
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop configuration > Tab "Main" > section "Product".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.