- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 2
Updated, images and files failing again
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #120551
by xsbucks
Updated, images and files failing again was created by xsbucks
Updated everything today and have lost the ability to add files and images without failing. Popups not working again as well.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by xsbucks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120552
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Hi,
Updating which component ?
Which versions are you using ?
Regards,
Updating which component ?
Which versions are you using ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120554
by xsbucks
Replied by xsbucks on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Sorry Jerome, for some reason i thought this was in the Hikamarket forum.
com_hikashop_business_2.2.1_2013-08-26.tar
com_hikamarket_multivendor_1.3.0_2013-08-26.tar
Do i have to go through this entire process again?
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...y-php-1-1-4-bug.html
I had my page incredibly customized for my needs and dont want to have to do it all over
com_hikashop_business_2.2.1_2013-08-26.tar
com_hikamarket_multivendor_1.3.0_2013-08-26.tar
Do i have to go through this entire process again?
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...y-php-1-1-4-bug.html
I had my page incredibly customized for my needs and dont want to have to do it all over
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Hi,
The fixes I gave you in the previous thread are included in HikaMarket.
Do you have an override of the view "productmarket | form_image" ?
You can send me an backend access in your website and I will make some tests and fix the view code for you.
Kind regards,
The fixes I gave you in the previous thread are included in HikaMarket.
Do you have an override of the view "productmarket | form_image" ?
You can send me an backend access in your website and I will make some tests and fix the view code for you.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121602
by xsbucks
Replied by xsbucks on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Hi Jerome, i sent you the credentials via email for my issue. I still have all the same code in Hikamarket that you gave me in my files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121605
by xsbucks
Replied by xsbucks on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Got It! Thanks Jerome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121611
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Updated, images and files failing again
Hi,
Good to know.
I keep your email just in case. (you can disable the user and re-enable it if required).
Regards,
Good to know.
I keep your email just in case. (you can disable the user and re-enable it if required).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121631
by xsbucks
Replied by xsbucks on topic Updated, images and files failing again
It worked perfectly, I found an unnecessary redundancy with having the upload button and the plus button... I removed the plus button, and thought that maybe that was the problem. But it was the reinstall that i needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds