- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Plugins not displaying
13 years 1 month ago #120677
by adworks
Plugins not displaying was created by adworks
(Please note that the website is currently in a testing environment using an ip address only as the url)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I have installed Hikashop, the payment and shipment plugin are displaying in the main joomla plugins folder. When I enable them and the click Basic Options and then Hikashop options, the plugin is not displaying to enable me to configure it.
I have enabled several Hikashop plugins (shipping and payment) in the main joomla plugins folder, but when I select the Hikashop plugins folder to configure them I get the no records.
found message.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I have installed Hikashop, the payment and shipment plugin are displaying in the main joomla plugins folder. When I enable them and the click Basic Options and then Hikashop options, the plugin is not displaying to enable me to configure it.
I have enabled several Hikashop plugins (shipping and payment) in the main joomla plugins folder, but when I select the Hikashop plugins folder to configure them I get the no records.
found message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #120689
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Plugins not displaying
Hi,
You'll just have to use the "New" button and create a new payment method like "Sage Pay" for example.
Hope this will help you.
You'll just have to use the "New" button and create a new payment method like "Sage Pay" for example.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adworks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120695
by adworks
Replied by adworks on topic Plugins not displaying
thanks for some reason I missed the obvious!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds