- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 2
Products Not In a Category - Category Link Layout
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120772
by rembrandt
Products Not In a Category - Category Link Layout was created by rembrandt
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.markfiore.com/Products-||-Under-Cons...-enter/category.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 5.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
If I have a menu link to a category layout, and also have a few products that are not in a category (it appears as "product category, ID2" in the admin area) do they always appear below the categories on the page? Can I adjust the columns of these items independently of the categories?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 5.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
If I have a menu link to a category layout, and also have a few products that are not in a category (it appears as "product category, ID2" in the admin area) do they always appear below the categories on the page? Can I adjust the columns of these items independently of the categories?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by rembrandt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #120812
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products Not In a Category - Category Link Layout
Hi,
I'm currently having a 403 error when I try to access to your category listing.
But I think that you'll be able to adjust your product listing columns through some CSS code or by :
- Going to your category listing configuration page though "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Using the "associated module" link which will redirect you to your product listing configuration screen.
Hope this will help you a little.
I'm currently having a 403 error when I try to access to your category listing.
But I think that you'll be able to adjust your product listing columns through some CSS code or by :
- Going to your category listing configuration page though "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Using the "associated module" link which will redirect you to your product listing configuration screen.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds