- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
magtacticalsystems.com
13 years 1 month ago #120862
by johnnyb12
magtacticalsystems.com was created by johnnyb12
-- magtacticalsystems.com
-- HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
after registering on my site, the user is redirected to an empty page. I have a page delegated for the redirect, and I have chosen force menu on checkout option under hikashop config. But still no registration page. Please advise.
-- HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
after registering on my site, the user is redirected to an empty page. I have a page delegated for the redirect, and I have chosen force menu on checkout option under hikashop config. But still no registration page. Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120897
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic magtacticalsystems.com
Hi,
Can you be more precise on the type of registration used, is it during the checkout ?
Are they registration from a menu, a module ?
Can you be more precise on the type of registration used, is it during the checkout ?
Are they registration from a menu, a module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds