- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product image sizes
13 years 1 month ago #121104
by menelik
Product image sizes was created by menelik
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
stargazerdev.57bit.com/index.php/product...-baby-hair-extension
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.57
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi Guys,
In the Hikashop settings there are 3 image sizes (see attachment). I assume the 3rd pair of dimensions 'image height' and 'image width' are the sizes for the 'main' image??? I've set those dimensions to 790 x 790, However when i upload an image the dimensions of the image are 400 x 400 ???
What am I doing wrong please?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.57
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi Guys,
In the Hikashop settings there are 3 image sizes (see attachment). I assume the 3rd pair of dimensions 'image height' and 'image width' are the sizes for the 'main' image??? I've set those dimensions to 790 x 790, However when i upload an image the dimensions of the image are 400 x 400 ???
What am I doing wrong please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product image sizes
Hi,
The original image of that page is 500*500: stargazerdev.57bit.com/media/com_hikasho...d/baby-hair-exts.jpg
So it should indeed display an image of 500*500 and not of 316*316 like it is right now. However, I can see that you're using some kind of zoom system which overrides the standard image display. It probably comes from that. I would recommend to contact the support of your zoom extension so that they can tell you how to change the size of the images displayed by their zoom function.
The original image of that page is 500*500: stargazerdev.57bit.com/media/com_hikasho...d/baby-hair-exts.jpg
So it should indeed display an image of 500*500 and not of 316*316 like it is right now. However, I can see that you're using some kind of zoom system which overrides the standard image display. It probably comes from that. I would recommend to contact the support of your zoom extension so that they can tell you how to change the size of the images displayed by their zoom function.
The following user(s) said Thank You: menelik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121174
by menelik
Replied by menelik on topic Product image sizes
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. The product image is set to 315 x 315 and displays as expected however the 'zoom image' (original dimensions) should be 790 x 790 where does 500 x 500 come from given my settings????
Thanks for your reply. The product image is set to 315 x 315 and displays as expected however the 'zoom image' (original dimensions) should be 790 x 790 where does 500 x 500 come from given my settings????
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121197
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Product image sizes
500 x 0500 are the dimension of your original image.
So you can understand that Hikashop won't display an image in a larger resolution than the original one.
The only solution there is to upload a bigger image for this product.
So you can understand that Hikashop won't display an image in a larger resolution than the original one.
The only solution there is to upload a bigger image for this product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: menelik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121240
by menelik
Replied by menelik on topic Product image sizes
I'm being thick!! of course the module will only downscale. Let's pretend i never asked this question.
Thanks guys
Thanks guys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds