- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping selection
13 years 1 month ago #121231
by mediaset
Shipping selection was created by mediaset
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi I have looked through the forum but cannot find an answer to my clients request.
Using manual shipping my client wishes to have an A-Z list which the customer can select their country and the shipping will present the correct shipping amount. Ideally this will be done when they enter their delivery address.
When I have carried out a quick test with manual shipping I only get radio buttons which present an additional action that the user has to choose. Please advise.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi I have looked through the forum but cannot find an answer to my clients request.
Using manual shipping my client wishes to have an A-Z list which the customer can select their country and the shipping will present the correct shipping amount. Ideally this will be done when they enter their delivery address.
When I have carried out a quick test with manual shipping I only get radio buttons which present an additional action that the user has to choose. Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #121241
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping selection
Hi,
You can only display the shipping methods that are available for your customer's shipping address, so your customer won't be able to choose a shipping location regarding a "A-Z shipping list" without some Hikashop code customization (some development skill will be required).
Hope this will help you a little.
You can only display the shipping methods that are available for your customer's shipping address, so your customer won't be able to choose a shipping location regarding a "A-Z shipping list" without some Hikashop code customization (some development skill will be required).
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds