- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
USPS Shipping Plugin is missing many services
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
The USPS plugin is missing a number of shipping services offered by the US Postal service, namely Media Mail. I was able to go into the plugin and add it as an option and it seems to work, however, when I go to pay, I can select PayPal as a payment method and when I click the continue, the screen appears to refresh, but it doesn't go anywhere. If I click continue again, it then puts the "transferring to PayPal . . . ." message up and sends you to PayPal to complete payment. I know it's the Media Mail option I added that's causing the behavior, it doesn't do this if I select any of the other shipping services that came with the plugin. Any idea as to why the simple addition of the service would cause this? Or better question, why were all of the USPS shipping services not just included with the plugin to begin with? Is this something you could add for us? I just don't see the down side, you can turn them on or off from the admin, I don't know why it's limited to what's there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Hi,jtjohnson wrote: Or better question, why were all of the USPS shipping services not just included with the plugin to begin with? Is this something you could add for us? I just don't see the down side, you can turn them on or off from the admin, I don't know why it's limited to what's there.
The USPS shipping module wasn't developed by us, but we already and still correct some parts of this plugin through every release, Also I'm currently working on a way to add ALL USPS shipping services
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
EDIT : File deleted
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
godcaresministry.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The "media mail" Usps shipping service and Paypal payment method are actually working fine on my end ,so I've done some tests through your website and I'm correctly redirected to the PayPal payment platform. Did you solved your PayPal problem ? Also you should probably update your Hikashop version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I've done some modifications through the USPS shipping plugin so you can test it with this last version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.