- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
How to create a new customer?
- TerianSilva
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #121299
by TerianSilva
How to create a new customer? was created by TerianSilva
Hello,
I want to create orders manually. If I create a new order and want to type the customer information I only get the list of the excisting customers. Is there any way to add a new customer in the back end and then create a new order?
I want to create orders manually. If I create a new order and want to type the customer information I only get the list of the excisting customers. Is there any way to add a new customer in the back end and then create a new order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121310
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to create a new customer?
Hi,
Sure, you can create new customers via the Joomla user manager's "new" button.
Sure, you can create new customers via the Joomla user manager's "new" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TerianSilva
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #121917
by TerianSilva
Replied by TerianSilva on topic How to create a new customer?
Hello Niklas,
still have the problems!
1) When I want to enter a new order manually in the back end I go to Orders > new.
Next I want to use an excisting user and click the edit button in the "customer" field. There I can search for a customer in my base. When I found the customer I dobbelclick and mark (set user address" in the popup window > ok. What happens is that I have created a new order but no customer data is dispalyed. see unkown pic!
2) When I need to create a new customer in advance because it is a new customer, how can I do this?
In my eyes I think it would be very convenient if I can hit create new order, than choose either a customer of my database or create a new customer and then the address is displayed under billig and Shopping (can than be overwritten if necessary). And at last the adresses are also be on the Print-out, when printing the order.
Is that possible ?
Hope you can help me.
best regards
Rainer
still have the problems!
1) When I want to enter a new order manually in the back end I go to Orders > new.
Next I want to use an excisting user and click the edit button in the "customer" field. There I can search for a customer in my base. When I found the customer I dobbelclick and mark (set user address" in the popup window > ok. What happens is that I have created a new order but no customer data is dispalyed. see unkown pic!
2) When I need to create a new customer in advance because it is a new customer, how can I do this?
In my eyes I think it would be very convenient if I can hit create new order, than choose either a customer of my database or create a new customer and then the address is displayed under billig and Shopping (can than be overwritten if necessary). And at last the adresses are also be on the Print-out, when printing the order.
Is that possible ?
Hope you can help me.
best regards
Rainer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TerianSilva
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #121921
by TerianSilva
Replied by TerianSilva on topic How to create a new customer?
One more problem:
When I try to edit the customer of a existing order, I can write the address in the pop up window and hit ok, but there is no effect. (the address is not stored under the order.
When I try to edit the customer of a existing order, I can write the address in the pop up window and hit ok, but there is no effect. (the address is not stored under the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #121951
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to create a new customer?
Hi,
1. & 3. Can you give me some information about your Joomla version, and :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Try again and tell me if it display an error message.
Also can you download the last version of Hikashop through our website and install it again ? then we'll be sure that you are using the last Hikashop version.
2. You'll probably need to edit the Hikashop code to do it,so some development skills will be required.
1. & 3. Can you give me some information about your Joomla version, and :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Try again and tell me if it display an error message.
Also can you download the last version of Hikashop through our website and install it again ? then we'll be sure that you are using the last Hikashop version.
2. You'll probably need to edit the Hikashop code to do it,so some development skills will be required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TerianSilva
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #122013
by TerianSilva
Replied by TerianSilva on topic How to create a new customer?
Hello Mohamed,
V2.2.1 is installed. I made the modification and screen shot. Concerning development skills: I have non! Any other solution?
V2.2.1 is installed. I made the modification and screen shot. Concerning development skills: I have non! Any other solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122048
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to create a new customer?
Hi,
First, you talked about screenshots but there is no screenshot at all in this thread. I guess that you had a problem whilte attaching images.
After that, when you edit a customer address, it edit the customer address, not the order address.
An order is fixed in the time line. If someone change his address two years after an order, we won't update it. When he made the order he have an address and that's it.
If you want to change the address in the order, you have to change the address, in the order.
So you can forget the previous post of Mohamed, except for point 2.
Adding a "new customer" button in the order is a quite important development and it's not something which can be added like that in few minutes. So the best if you don't have the skills, is to find/hire someone.
We have a commercial jobs section in the forum, you can also ask for a quote using our "contact us" page. We can also send you some contacts of external developers which made some custom developments for HikaShop.
Regards,
First, you talked about screenshots but there is no screenshot at all in this thread. I guess that you had a problem whilte attaching images.
After that, when you edit a customer address, it edit the customer address, not the order address.
An order is fixed in the time line. If someone change his address two years after an order, we won't update it. When he made the order he have an address and that's it.
If you want to change the address in the order, you have to change the address, in the order.
So you can forget the previous post of Mohamed, except for point 2.
Adding a "new customer" button in the order is a quite important development and it's not something which can be added like that in few minutes. So the best if you don't have the skills, is to find/hire someone.
We have a commercial jobs section in the forum, you can also ask for a quote using our "contact us" page. We can also send you some contacts of external developers which made some custom developments for HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds