- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
AlphaUserPoints
13 years 1 month ago #121321
by LenaK
AlphaUserPoints was created by LenaK
Hi!
Since the last update, I'm getting this error message when I use points to pay for an order:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 437
Line 437 in that file looks like:
foreach($this->fullOrder->order_payment_params->userpoints->earn_points as $mode => $p) {
I see that you've done some work on this plugin, so maybe it's a simple fix ?
Thank you.
Lena
Since the last update, I'm getting this error message when I use points to pay for an order:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 437
Line 437 in that file looks like:
foreach($this->fullOrder->order_payment_params->userpoints->earn_points as $mode => $p) {
I see that you've done some work on this plugin, so maybe it's a simple fix ?
Thank you.
Lena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic AlphaUserPoints
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Yes the plugin "user points" is a new plugin which allow you to earn/use points with AlphaUserPoints or using an HikaShop custom fields.
I will make some modifications and upload a new HikaShop package as soon as possible..
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Yes the plugin "user points" is a new plugin which allow you to earn/use points with AlphaUserPoints or using an HikaShop custom fields.
I will make some modifications and upload a new HikaShop package as soon as possible..
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LenaK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138340
by printco
Replied by printco on topic AlphaUserPoints
So has this been fixed yet or what?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic AlphaUserPoints
Hi,
Yes, it has been fixed 4 months ago.
Regards,
Yes, it has been fixed 4 months ago.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds