- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping and Billing Address Different
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On the checkout Page I see billing address.
Where do create and edit a shipping address?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to add a comment.
I also see only the BILLING address in the checkout.
Wouldn't it be better to have the SHIPPING address in the checkout, when the shipping and billing address are the same?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Auto select default shipping and payment methods = Yes
administrator -> hikashop -> Shipping Methods
Configure and Publish One
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it's done, but no change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you are in the checkout, you see the billing address.
Under the "shipping address" there is a checkbox, which I guess, should be checked.
This checkbox say that the shipping address is the same than the billing address.
Just uncheck it and you will be able to select a different shipping address, create a new address etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
His problem is that he doesn't see any mention of the shipping address at the checkout stage. I had the same problem till I played around with the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i don't know what you mean.
This is what I see in the checkout. See the picture enclosed.
I can create a lot of addresses, but how can I select one as the shipping and the other as the billing address?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Fiddle around with the HikaShop settings until the shipping address shows up becomes available.
I understand that there is no default shipping method and that's why you don't see the shipping address. Yes I know its not user friendly but this is an issue you can solve.
1) Is a shipping method published and available?
2) administrator -> hikashop -> settings -> Shipping & Payment
Auto select default shipping and payment methods = Yes
These are what I had to change to get the shipping address to show up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think I have done everything as you has written.
See the enclosed screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it works !!!
I had to set YES also the Option: Force shipping regardless of weight.
Thank you for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
isn't it possible to set the Shipping address as the "standard" and to show the billing address only if its different from the shipping address.
I'm sure that nearly all customers have only one address : the shipping address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You probably didn't had any shipping address because every products that were in your cart were virtual (without weight or dimension), so you should just put a weight and a dimension to your products, then the shipping address will always show with the good shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.