- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
All products have status "reserved"
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122003
by StefanL
All products have status "reserved" was created by StefanL
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.patchworkquiltsandmore.de/index.php/...uers-doppelbett.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23/ Internet Explorer 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
the shop worked for roundabout 1 year now without problems. Yesterday I've added new products so that now are 112 products in the shop.
I noticed today that ALL products are only "reserved". I can't remember to have changed anything in the configuration. So no products can be bought. Where can I find a point to start in the configuration or can someone give me a hint what I have done wrong?
Many thanks in advance,
Stefan (ps: sorry for my bad english)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23/ Internet Explorer 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
the shop worked for roundabout 1 year now without problems. Yesterday I've added new products so that now are 112 products in the shop.
I noticed today that ALL products are only "reserved". I can't remember to have changed anything in the configuration. So no products can be bought. Where can I find a point to start in the configuration or can someone give me a hint what I have done wrong?
Many thanks in advance,
Stefan (ps: sorry for my bad english)
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by StefanL. Reason: wrong spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122033
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic All products have status "reserved"
Hi,
By default when you create a product, it has an unlimited quantity. You have to enter it manually if you want to specify a stock.
There is no option for setting an unlimited quantity for all products or not using the quantity value in the database ; excepted if you have modified the HikaShop core.
Regards,
By default when you create a product, it has an unlimited quantity. You have to enter it manually if you want to specify a stock.
There is no option for setting an unlimited quantity for all products or not using the quantity value in the database ; excepted if you have modified the HikaShop core.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122063
by StefanL
Replied by StefanL on topic All products have status "reserved"
Hello,
the product(s) created or already in the shop have a quantity of one. When opening a product on the website, there is no "add to cart" button. It say's only "can be reserved". No button or something else. And this is now for All products.
So nobody can order anything from the shop.
Regards Stefan
the product(s) created or already in the shop have a quantity of one. When opening a product on the website, there is no "add to cart" button. It say's only "can be reserved". No button or something else. And this is now for All products.
So nobody can order anything from the shop.
Regards Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122069
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic All products have status "reserved"
Hi,
It could be that you turned on the "catalogue mode" option of the configuration, or that you turned off the "show add to cart button" option of the configuration.
It could be that you turned on the "catalogue mode" option of the configuration, or that you turned off the "show add to cart button" option of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122089
by StefanL
Replied by StefanL on topic All products have status "reserved"
Hello,
yes, "add to cart" was turned off. This works. THANK YOU.
But I still have above the "add to cart" button the message "reservierbar", means the product can be reserved. Can you point me where to switch this off ?
Regards, Stefan
yes, "add to cart" was turned off. This works. THANK YOU.
But I still have above the "add to cart" button the message "reservierbar", means the product can be reserved. Can you point me where to switch this off ?
Regards, Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122099
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic All products have status "reserved"
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to use some CSS code like this :
I think that you'll just have to use some CSS code like this :
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds