- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Double imgages on the frontpage
13 years 3 weeks ago #122086
by rbeelen1
Double imgages on the frontpage was created by rbeelen1
www.edgale.com
Hikashop starter 2.2.1
Joomla 2.5.14
Browser = Chrome
Error: double images
On the frontpage of the shop are double images. However, they are not visible in the back-end. Any idea what's going on?
Regards,
Robert
Hikashop starter 2.2.1
Joomla 2.5.14
Browser = Chrome
Error: double images
On the frontpage of the shop are double images. However, they are not visible in the back-end. Any idea what's going on?
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Hi,
I don't see any hikashop image on your front page.
I don't see any hikashop image on your front page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122091
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
It is under autographs.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by rbeelen1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122102
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Hi,
Can you show us a screenshot of the problem that you are having, and also give us a link to this page ?
Can you show us a screenshot of the problem that you are having, and also give us a link to this page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122106
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
The link:
www.edgale.com/index.php/merchandise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122114
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Ok,
I think that you'll just have to delete the content module which have the ID number 125 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
I think that you'll just have to delete the content module which have the ID number 125 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122141
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Okay, now I deleted the wrong one.. (152) but this disabled anyway.. but now my frontpage of the shop is empty.. Help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
You didn't delete the correct one so you lost the products listing display.
Remove your menu item via the joomla menu manager and create a new hikashop products listing type menu item via the joomla menu manager and that will then display fine again:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...d.html#products_menu
Remove your menu item via the joomla menu manager and create a new hikashop products listing type menu item via the joomla menu manager and that will then display fine again:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...d.html#products_menu
The following user(s) said Thank You: rbeelen1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #157990
by twistedream13
Replied by twistedream13 on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Hello! I am a new HikaShop owner and I think I am experiencing the same thing
glassonglasskit.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
I am not sure I understood the resolution and dont want to delete anything that I shouldnt.
glassonglasskit.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
I am not sure I understood the resolution and dont want to delete anything that I shouldnt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158029
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Hi,
Thanks to edit you product listing menu via HikaShop > Display > Content menu.
Then for the option "Associated modules..." click on select, disable all the associated modules, click on "OK", then save the menu options, and the duplicated content should have disappeared.
Thanks to edit you product listing menu via HikaShop > Display > Content menu.
Then for the option "Associated modules..." click on select, disable all the associated modules, click on "OK", then save the menu options, and the duplicated content should have disappeared.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #158105
by twistedream13
Replied by twistedream13 on topic Double imgages on the frontpage
Thank you!!! worked perfectly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds