- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Only the content area is freezing at all pages
13 years 3 weeks ago #122220
by Jeremy126
Only the content area is freezing at all pages was created by Jeremy126
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message none
I am developing e-commerce with Hikashop.
Only the content area is freezing. I cannot click and input at form.
The menu is working.
But the second level of the menu is hidden behind the content area.
I tried z-index:999 for <ul>, <li> and z-index:-999 for content area at css.
2 issues, freezing and menu, might be different independent problem or not.
Please help me.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message none
I am developing e-commerce with Hikashop.
Only the content area is freezing. I cannot click and input at form.
The menu is working.
But the second level of the menu is hidden behind the content area.
I tried z-index:999 for <ul>, <li> and z-index:-999 for content area at css.
2 issues, freezing and menu, might be different independent problem or not.
Please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122255
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Only the content area is freezing at all pages
It's probably a CSS issue. Unfortunately, we cannot say anything on that without analyzing the HMTL/CSS of the page. We'll need you to put a copy of your website online so that we can look at it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122367
by Jeremy126
Replied by Jeremy126 on topic Only the content area is freezing at all pages
Hi nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.
I uploaded the website from a local test server to hosting company server temporarily.
idilanew.idiapparel.com/
Thanks,
Thank you for your reply.
I uploaded the website from a local test server to hosting company server temporarily.
idilanew.idiapparel.com/
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Only the content area is freezing at all pages
Hi,
So this is a template CSS issue.
Please understand that we cannot support extensions that we didn't develop.
You can change the z-index to 1 and that should do it with this additional CSS:
#contentarea, #contentarea2 {
z-index: 1 !important;
}
So this is a template CSS issue.
Please understand that we cannot support extensions that we didn't develop.
You can change the z-index to 1 and that should do it with this additional CSS:
#contentarea, #contentarea2 {
z-index: 1 !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122466
by Jeremy126
Replied by Jeremy126 on topic Only the content area is freezing at all pages
Thank you for your reply.
I could solve them.
As you said, one of the cause was that some unused css z-index remained.
The second cause of css was overflow:hidden; for dropdown menu of #header.
Thanks,
I could solve them.
As you said, one of the cause was that some unused css z-index remained.
The second cause of css was overflow:hidden; for dropdown menu of #header.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds