Skip to main content

checkout error

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123138 by bobspurlock
checkout error was created by bobspurlock
hello I am getting this error

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123141 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

Can you please provide a link to your website ?
We need to know more information about the context when you are getting the error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #123144 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
telegraphhillrobes.com/luxury-spa-bathro...checkout/step/step-1

my website is www.telegraphhillrobes.com

try placing an order and you get the message sometimes and sometimes no
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123156 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

Thanks.
Will it be possible to have a FTP access, I want to try to apply a little patch in order to validate it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123263 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
yes, you can access my website. this is my email address
oswaldochamorro@gmail.com

I can give you the password and login name.
i would appreciate your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123265 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
how can I change the text red color of my products to any other color besides red ? I do not want red color for the products prices


www.telegraphhillrobes.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123273 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

You can use the private message if you want to send me the credentials.

For the other problem (and please, one problem at the time, otherwise it will be complicated to follow the thread)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123877 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
hello , i still need help with this. I am trying to launch the website but this is the only problem that is preventing me from going live
What is FTP and how can you access my website so you can log in and fix the problem ? I will appreciate your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123878 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

Will it be possible to have a FTP access, I want to try to apply a little patch in order to validate it.

And a website access to test it will be great too, yes.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123879 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
yes, can do that. how do i let you access my site ?
by the way, I noticed that this problem is caused when I want to use my manual shipping and not the one that come with the software.
how can I let you access my site ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123882 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
hello jerome, how do I send you the private message ? I really need to fix this matter

this error is killing me and I am using the manual shipping method

this is the error I get

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

how do I send you the credentials in a private message ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123883 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
hello friend, did you get the private message with the info I sent you ?

please let me know.

thanks for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #123884 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

Yes I have receive a private message but not from you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124029 by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic checkout error
hello Jerome. I think I fixed the problem. I put this patch

if(is_array($shipping_ids) && is_array($shipping_methods) && in_array($m->shipping_id.'@'.$key, $shipping_ids) && in_array($m->shipping_type.'@'.$key, $shipping_methods)) {

and it worked.

thanks a lot for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124034 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic checkout error
Hi,

Good to know :)
Thanks for sharing the patch you used.

Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum