- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
USPS shipping module - flat rate (domestic)
13 years 2 weeks ago #123516
by big5hot
USPS shipping module - flat rate (domestic) was created by big5hot
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hello,
I have checked for this but to no avail,
Need a little help with USPS shipping module. I do not see any domestic Flat Rate shipping for domestic shipping. I have many "flat rate international", but no "domestic" flat rate which I mainly use.
Thanks for any quick replies,
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hello,
I have checked for this but to no avail,
Need a little help with USPS shipping module. I do not see any domestic Flat Rate shipping for domestic shipping. I have many "flat rate international", but no "domestic" flat rate which I mainly use.
Thanks for any quick replies,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123832
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic USPS shipping module - flat rate (domestic)
Hi,
We have implemented all the given shipping services from USPS.
If you have more informations about services that we currently don't have, thanks to give us links or documentations.
We have implemented all the given shipping services from USPS.
If you have more informations about services that we currently don't have, thanks to give us links or documentations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds