- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
CheckOut Cart - Product Weight Totals
13 years 2 weeks ago #123626
by big5hot
CheckOut Cart - Product Weight Totals was created by big5hot
Hello,
Hoping someone can help with this,
I finally got my weights to show in the Checkout cart, (after hours of searching the forum). When adding multiple products, the weight total does not change. Im hoping to show this client that hikashop has much to offer and he will upgrade from starter to business plan.
Thanks in advance
Hoping someone can help with this,
I finally got my weights to show in the Checkout cart, (after hours of searching the forum). When adding multiple products, the weight total does not change. Im hoping to show this client that hikashop has much to offer and he will upgrade from starter to business plan.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123649
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CheckOut Cart - Product Weight Totals
Hi,
To display this weight, did you override a view ?
I think you forgot to multiply the weight with the product quantity.
Regards,
To display this weight, did you override a view ?
I think you forgot to multiply the weight with the product quantity.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds