- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
No Wishlist Button - for Product Price of zero
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.1, Joomla!™ Online Store Component (updated Sept 3, 2013)
-- Joomla version -- :Joomla! 3.1.5 Stable [ Ember ] 01-August-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I cannot seem to display the wish list button on products that have a zero price... products with a price display the button just fine.
I am using the catalogue mode = NO and display 'Add to wishlist' button = YES
When I put a price in the product the ADD TO WISHLIST button shows, otherwise it does not. I would like to not have to enter a price into all my products just to allow the WISHLIST button to show.
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to download the latest version from our website and install it over your current version.
That have been corrected, the package is still the 2.2.1 but with some changes inside.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Sorry... the new code did not fix my issue. Send me an email if you need credentials to the site
Dennis
dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can replace the code of the view "product / quantity" by:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
I installed 2.2.2 and the wish-list button now appears and works for products that have a zero price...however, I now get the message:
Notice
The product 02122LH is not available
Is there a way to disable this message? (the availability dates were left blank)
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to give us the screenshot of this product configuration, it could help us to find clues.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
If Display 'add to cart' button for free products' is set to YES, the error goes away... NO gives the error message.
Strange that the wish list button (I am not using a cart... just a wish list) determines the wish list button error message.
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't reproduce that bug on my end, I don't have any error message.
Thanks to give us screenshots of your configuration for the cart, product, wishlist, and the configuration of your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Today I cannot reproduce the error either... if it shows up again I will send the screenshots.
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Let me give some details:
PHP 5.3.17
Joomla 3.2.0
HIkaShop Business 2.2.2
Template Joostrap 2.0.0 (bootstrap 2 layout)
Two user groups: Wishers and Buyers (both under Registered in Joomla user hierarchy).
The Buyers can use the shop as usual. They see prices, can put articles in cart, and place the order. No problem at all.
The Wishers can only make wishlists. They see (the same shop, but) no prices, can put articles on a wishlist, but may not order.
Every article I put as Wisher on a wishlist is directly marked as 'not available', also on new logins, just till the wishlist is deleted. See screenshot 1.
On articles I set a Custom access level on every single price, just for showing the price to the Buyers (and the Super Users); so the Wishers see no price, called 'free'.
The Quantity is Unlimited, Minimum quantity per order is 0, Maximum quantity per order Unlimited, no availability dates, Access level All.
Some configuration details:
Configuration > Main > Product > Update the product stock on confirmed status: No (does not matter)
Configuration > Main > Product > Display 'add to cart' button for free products: No (does matter, but I do not want Wishers to order, the wishlist and unavailable message disappear in case of Yes)
Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products > Display 'Add to cart' button: Yes (required for Buyers, not button stays away for Wishers)
Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products > Display 'Add to wishlist' button: No (not wished for Buyers, and button appears automatically for Wishers in case of no price)
Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products > Display price: Yes (required for Buyers)
Configuration > Features > Wishlists > Enable the wishlists: Yes (required for Wishers)
Configuration > Features > Wishlists > Hide wishlist button for guest users: Yes (does not matter)
Configuration > Features > Wishlists > Display the convert cart in wishlist button: No (does not matter)
Configuration > Features > Wishlists > Display compare button in wishlist display: No (does not matter)
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
I also mentioned that the module wishlist sometimes do not match the real wishlist. See screenshot 2.
(on the right you see a module with wishlist items; in the main content there is no wishlist, in the admin is no order or wishlist at all at this moment; so anywhere there is kept anan old wishlist...).
Is there a problem with my wish to make Wishers and Buyers, without and with prices? At the end, the Buyers have to use the Wishlists for ordering.
TIA.
Best regards,
Joris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that the problem is gone when I switch this module off.
And the problem returns when switching on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many changes have been made regarding the wishlists in the next release.
Thanks to wait for this release and tell us if it's working fine after that.
If after the update there is still a problem, then I will require a Backend and FTP access to debug that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.