- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
second address field not showing up
13 years 1 week ago #124113
by shivali
second address field not showing up was created by shivali
Hi there,
The website is: www.flames.ezeeapps.com/new2 . The issue that I am facing is that after a customer places an order, the new order creation notification email does not have the second address field. Please let me know how to solve this .
Thanks!
The website is: www.flames.ezeeapps.com/new2 . The issue that I am facing is that after a customer places an order, the new order creation notification email does not have the second address field. Please let me know how to solve this .
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124143
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic second address field not showing up
Hi,
I don't understand clearly your message. Please details.
For what I know in your forum history, you have modified the HikaShop email manually, do you think you could have remove or modify a wrong part of the email content and change the shipping address display ?
Regards,
I don't understand clearly your message. Please details.
For what I know in your forum history, you have modified the HikaShop email manually, do you think you could have remove or modify a wrong part of the email content and change the shipping address display ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds