- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Incorrect view in control panel
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124162
by zenner
Incorrect view in control panel was created by zenner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
galbur.pro.md/vinyl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
Good day!I installed Hikashop and it work good, but i don't know exactly in what moment the view of component menu was incorrect. I attached the prin scrin! Please help me where is the problem. I try to uninnstall but it don't help. Thank You!!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
Good day!I installed Hikashop and it work good, but i don't know exactly in what moment the view of component menu was incorrect. I attached the prin scrin! Please help me where is the problem. I try to uninnstall but it don't help. Thank You!!!
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by zenner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124204
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Incorrect view in control panel
Hi,
Change the option "menu position" to "above the content" in the Display tab of the configuration of Hikashop and it will display correctly.
Change the option "menu position" to "above the content" in the Display tab of the configuration of Hikashop and it will display correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds