- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Modal problem with Meet Gavern Template on Checkou
13 years 1 week ago #124296
by timlord
Modal problem with Meet Gavern Template on Checkou was created by timlord
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pramhandwarmers.co.uk/component/hikashop/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
So basically I am having a problem that the change address or print cart buttons are showing in a silly box in the middle of the page of the site.
I know that it is going to be a problem with the template and probably the .modal class somewhere, I have looked for it but I can't find what I need to delete or change.
Basically, a quick fix would be to remove the option to change address from the front end? Or perhaps just place the button next to "new" under billing address Does anyone know how I would do that please?
Any help greatly appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
So basically I am having a problem that the change address or print cart buttons are showing in a silly box in the middle of the page of the site.
I know that it is going to be a problem with the template and probably the .modal class somewhere, I have looked for it but I can't find what I need to delete or change.
Basically, a quick fix would be to remove the option to change address from the front end? Or perhaps just place the button next to "new" under billing address Does anyone know how I would do that please?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124348
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Modal problem with Meet Gavern Template on Checkou
Hi,
You should find your answer here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8004...template.html#100886
You should find your answer here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8004...template.html#100886
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds