- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Different availability of the product
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124682
by kopretina
Different availability of the product was created by kopretina
Hi,
I use HikaShop (Starter) and I want to set up different availability of the products when the quantity on stock is "0".
Let say:
- in 2 days
- in one week
Is that possbile? Or do I need different version of Hikashop (Essential or Bussines)?
Thanks for answer.
I use HikaShop (Starter) and I want to set up different availability of the products when the quantity on stock is "0".
Let say:
- in 2 days
- in one week
Is that possbile? Or do I need different version of Hikashop (Essential or Bussines)?
Thanks for answer.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by kopretina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124706
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different availability of the product
Hi,
I think the best will be to use a product custom field so in the backend you will have the possibility to choose between the "2 days" and "one week".
The custom fields fill be display in the product page afterwards and thanks to some view overrides, you will be able to display it in the product listing too.
Custom fields are the best way to add new "options" or data to your products. It is a feature which is include in HikaShop essential and HikaShop Business
Regards,
I think the best will be to use a product custom field so in the backend you will have the possibility to choose between the "2 days" and "one week".
The custom fields fill be display in the product page afterwards and thanks to some view overrides, you will be able to display it in the product listing too.
Custom fields are the best way to add new "options" or data to your products. It is a feature which is include in HikaShop essential and HikaShop Business
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124737
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Different availability of the product
Thanks for info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126596
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Different availability of the product
I am back with my question concerning different availability of the product.
Is it possible to choose the different availability for variants?
Is it possible to choose the different availability for variants?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126607
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different availability of the product
Hi,
You can set a different product quantity per variant.
You can also set a different custom field value per variant.
So, yes.
Regards,
You can set a different product quantity per variant.
You can also set a different custom field value per variant.
So, yes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds