- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
locating the standard Image files
13 years 4 days ago #125373
by briand
locating the standard Image files was created by briand
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Just wondering where I can locate the folder that has the standard images for "orders, card, account" etc. I can find the shortened URL in the CSS file but I dont find them in the Joomla media file manager.
The example I have used is the icon for customer account below.
icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Just wondering where I can locate the folder that has the standard images for "orders, card, account" etc. I can find the shortened URL in the CSS file but I dont find them in the Joomla media file manager.
The example I have used is the icon for customer account below.
icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125386
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic locating the standard Image files
Hi,
It's : /media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-48-user.png
I recommend you to override the CSS and change the images names. Before the images will be overwrite with HikaShop updates.
Regards,
It's : /media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-48-user.png
I recommend you to override the CSS and change the images names. Before the images will be overwrite with HikaShop updates.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds