- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Login and registration of user to hikashop
12 years 11 months ago #126129
by kopretina
Login and registration of user to hikashop was created by kopretina
Hi,
I have problem with registration of the users to Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
When new user wants to do registration it is done on front-end withhout any error.
In the system you can see in "Joomla user manager" that no user is registrated, in Hikashop it is done without name a user name.
If the registration is done on the back-end side of Joomla, it is working well.
I have set up that user must activate his account, but no e-mail was sent to me.
Even I set up to creat the account free (means the user´s account is created right way), it is the same situation. In Hikashop you don´t see name and user name.
So to login to account is not possible and system says "You don´t have your account created yet".
I did not use registration in the past, so I can not say if it was working before.
I have problem with registration of the users to Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
When new user wants to do registration it is done on front-end withhout any error.
In the system you can see in "Joomla user manager" that no user is registrated, in Hikashop it is done without name a user name.
If the registration is done on the back-end side of Joomla, it is working well.
I have set up that user must activate his account, but no e-mail was sent to me.
Even I set up to creat the account free (means the user´s account is created right way), it is the same situation. In Hikashop you don´t see name and user name.
So to login to account is not possible and system says "You don´t have your account created yet".
I did not use registration in the past, so I can not say if it was working before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126137
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Login and registration of user to hikashop
Hi,
We made an "hot fix" yesterday night in order to fix this problem.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.2
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
We made an "hot fix" yesterday night in order to fix this problem.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.2
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kopretina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds