Problem with Custom Fields
12 years 11 months ago #126333
by Teto
Problem with Custom Fields was created by Teto
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
I have a problem with the custom fields with "single Dropdown" option.
When you open an old product, there are no the old values but hika shows the default ones.
If you change the values and "save & close" the product, when you reopen the product hika always shows the defaults ones.
In the previous release I hadn't this problem, is somthing I am facing with the release 2.2.1
If you need more details please let me know.
Thank for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
I have a problem with the custom fields with "single Dropdown" option.
When you open an old product, there are no the old values but hika shows the default ones.
If you change the values and "save & close" the product, when you reopen the product hika always shows the defaults ones.
In the previous release I hadn't this problem, is somthing I am facing with the release 2.2.1
If you need more details please let me know.
Thank for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126339
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Hi,
It is a problem that we fixed in HikaShop 2.2.2
This version is not yet available in auto-updates but you can download it manually.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
It is a problem that we fixed in HikaShop 2.2.2
This version is not yet available in auto-updates but you can download it manually.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126350
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Hello Jerome
is the 2.2.2 stable?
I need to install it in production.
Considering before to install it in production I need to test it with my environment, is there another simple way to fix the issue?
Thank you
is the 2.2.2 stable?
I need to install it in production.
Considering before to install it in production I need to test it with my environment, is there another simple way to fix the issue?
Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126355
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Hi,
Otherwise you can look at the patch we post in the forum which talk about this custom field problem.
Regards,
Otherwise you can look at the patch we post in the forum which talk about this custom field problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126366
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Could you please indicate me where to find the patch?
I am looking for it, but i can't find nothing.
Many thanks
I am looking for it, but i can't find nothing.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126536
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Hi,
There are several patchs in HikaShop 2.2.2 for the custom fields. I can't tell you to copy the file from the 2.2.2 to the 2.2.1 because it could break some things;
I know that you make a dev site to test the 2.2.2 and know we fixed (thanks to you) a problem that was displaying a warning.
I guess that the best solution will be to update your store to 2.2.2 after validation of this release.
Regards,
There are several patchs in HikaShop 2.2.2 for the custom fields. I can't tell you to copy the file from the 2.2.2 to the 2.2.1 because it could break some things;
I know that you make a dev site to test the 2.2.2 and know we fixed (thanks to you) a problem that was displaying a warning.
I guess that the best solution will be to update your store to 2.2.2 after validation of this release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126698
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Problem with Custom Fields
Thank you
I will test the 2.2.2. today.
best
I will test the 2.2.2. today.
best
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds