- Posts: 126
- Thank you received: 0
I can not install HikaShop...
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126444
by neviqimka
I can not install HikaShop... was created by neviqimka
I downloaded HikaShop from this page
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
Then an installed file "com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-04.tar" through the "Extension Manager"
And get a blank screen or error message
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in W:\home\site.com\www\libraries\joomla\archive\tar.php on line 167
Then an installed file "com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-04.tar" through the "Extension Manager"
And get a blank screen or error message
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in W:\home\site.com\www\libraries\joomla\archive\tar.php on line 167
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by neviqimka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can not install HikaShop...
Hi,
This means that joomla doesn't have enough time to extract the package.
Either increase your server max execution time, or do an install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
The install via FTP doesn't require joomla to extract the package and thus it circumvent the limitation put in place by your hosting company.
This means that joomla doesn't have enough time to extract the package.
Either increase your server max execution time, or do an install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
The install via FTP doesn't require joomla to extract the package and thus it circumvent the limitation put in place by your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126450
by neviqimka
Replied by neviqimka on topic I can not install HikaShop...
Tried to install via ftp and gеt message - 1146 Table 'site.vzxfp_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM vzxfp_hikashop_config
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126455
by neviqimka
Replied by neviqimka on topic I can not install HikaShop...
I changed the maximum execution time of server on 60 seconds and I got an installed HikaShop via Extension Manager, but I failed to do this via ftp...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126470
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not install HikaShop...
Hi,
It is really strange that the install by "FTP" does not work correctly.
For what I see, you seems to try to install HikaShop on a local machine, right ?
Did you try to use the zip package ?
The "tar.gz" package require more processing resources to extract the files, the zip have a lower compression but is "easier" to extract.
The "FTP" method allow the server to not make the extraction because it will find all extracts files in a specific folder.
Your error about the SQL is weird because it like it tried to launch the HikaShop installation script without launching the database installation before (which is made automatically by Joomla during the first installation).
Please check if HikaShop is not partially installed in the website, it could explain the database problem.
You can also the zip package which is higher than 2MB so can be refused by your web-server if you have a upload limit set to 2MB.
Regards,
It is really strange that the install by "FTP" does not work correctly.
For what I see, you seems to try to install HikaShop on a local machine, right ?
Did you try to use the zip package ?
The "tar.gz" package require more processing resources to extract the files, the zip have a lower compression but is "easier" to extract.
The "FTP" method allow the server to not make the extraction because it will find all extracts files in a specific folder.
Your error about the SQL is weird because it like it tried to launch the HikaShop installation script without launching the database installation before (which is made automatically by Joomla during the first installation).
Please check if HikaShop is not partially installed in the website, it could explain the database problem.
You can also the zip package which is higher than 2MB so can be refused by your web-server if you have a upload limit set to 2MB.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126799
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic I can not install HikaShop...
Hello Jerome and I see you are online now. I am now trying this and having a problem. Blank White Screen with no error showing (or going into Joomla /logs
New 3.1.5 J! Install
Today HikaStarter
1) I tried "Upload Package File" and got white screen but? File is now in /tmp on remote server = com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
It also has now (3) gzipxxxxxxxx files from 3 attempts
2) I try FTP method? Is this correct?
/home/covyeau1/public_html/tmp/com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
memory = 32
uploadmax = 10
New 3.1.5 J! Install
Today HikaStarter
1) I tried "Upload Package File" and got white screen but? File is now in /tmp on remote server = com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
It also has now (3) gzipxxxxxxxx files from 3 attempts
2) I try FTP method? Is this correct?
/home/covyeau1/public_html/tmp/com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
memory = 32
uploadmax = 10
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126814
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not install HikaShop...
Hi,
The installation by FTP does not accept zip or tar.gz files. It requires that you upload the extracted files in a folder.
So you have to unzip HikaShop and upload the new created folder in your server like :
/home/covyeau1/public_html/tmp/hikashop_install/
After that, by giving the folder to Joomla, it will help him to install the component without having to extract the files itself.
You can read more about the FTP installation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...install.html#install
Please note that 32M of memory could be a little bit low for a store website, it is possible that you reach the memory limit if you have too much data.
Regards,
The installation by FTP does not accept zip or tar.gz files. It requires that you upload the extracted files in a folder.
So you have to unzip HikaShop and upload the new created folder in your server like :
/home/covyeau1/public_html/tmp/hikashop_install/
After that, by giving the folder to Joomla, it will help him to install the component without having to extract the files itself.
You can read more about the FTP installation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...install.html#install
Please note that 32M of memory could be a little bit low for a store website, it is possible that you reach the memory limit if you have too much data.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126880
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic I can not install HikaShop...
JErome, as always thank you for reply..
My late reply? I await Email notification..never get.
Used to be AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIBE..
Also, why no *.zip file to try?
*.tar.gz should have?
FTP unzip, should not have to be.
YEs, will increase memory if problem exists sir.
THANKS !!
Jim
ADDED 7:17pmCST
1)
a: Increased max exec time = 45 [from 30]
b: Memory Limit now 48
Admin Blank White screen after 14 seconds
2) Tried Install from URL = > TheWebsite.com/tmp/com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
Admin Blank White screen after 14 seconds
3?? Where is zip file download opting please?
Added to admin php.ini
memory_limit =48M
max_execution_time = 45
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
WORKS !!! :lol:
My late reply? I await Email notification..never get.
Used to be AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIBE..
Also, why no *.zip file to try?
*.tar.gz should have?
FTP unzip, should not have to be.
YEs, will increase memory if problem exists sir.
THANKS !!
Jim
ADDED 7:17pmCST
1)
a: Increased max exec time = 45 [from 30]
b: Memory Limit now 48
Admin Blank White screen after 14 seconds
2) Tried Install from URL = > TheWebsite.com/tmp/com_hikashop_starter_2.2.2_2013-10-07.tar.gz
Admin Blank White screen after 14 seconds
3?? Where is zip file download opting please?
Added to admin php.ini
memory_limit =48M
max_execution_time = 45
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
WORKS !!! :lol:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds