- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart function doesn't work
12 years 11 months ago #127456
by phanny
Add to cart function doesn't work was created by phanny
Dear all,
I have used your component for three months already and it works fine. But just a few day now, the Add to Cart doesn't work right now. And it does not show any error. How can I solve it?
Any idea please raise up in here. Many thanks for your help!
Good Luck!
I have used your component for three months already and it works fine. But just a few day now, the Add to Cart doesn't work right now. And it does not show any error. How can I solve it?
Any idea please raise up in here. Many thanks for your help!
Good Luck!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127459
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
Hi,
Have you changed anything recently ? Customizing the layout, or something else ?
If you have the option "Use AJAX for add to cart button" enabled, thanks to try to disable it, there is maybe a js error caused by another component.
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? 2.2.2 ?
If not, thanks to update.
Have you changed anything recently ? Customizing the layout, or something else ?
If you have the option "Use AJAX for add to cart button" enabled, thanks to try to disable it, there is maybe a js error caused by another component.
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? 2.2.2 ?
If not, thanks to update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127463
by phanny
Replied by phanny on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
I haven't update anything, even the layout.
The option "Use AJAX for add to cart button" enabled, I already try to disable but it still the same, doesn't work.
My hikashop component is version of 2.2.1 .
Can you have any more solution? Thanks
The option "Use AJAX for add to cart button" enabled, I already try to disable but it still the same, doesn't work.
My hikashop component is version of 2.2.1 .
Can you have any more solution? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127469
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
Thanks to use the latest version 2.2.2 from our website and try again to see if it solve the issue.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127474
by phanny
Replied by phanny on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
I think I have the problem with the Link of Add to cart button. when I click on Add to cart button, it will redirect to homepage and the product doesn't go in to the Cart.
Any help please! Thanks
Any help please! Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127486
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
Thanks to give us a link to a product which is not added in the cart, and a screenshot of the configuration of this product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127786
by phanny
Replied by phanny on topic Add to cart function doesn't work
It works now. The problem is from CSS, I just ce component, configuhange in thration in Button Style... change from CSS to normal, then it works fine. Many thanks for your trying to help me
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds