- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Product URL
12 years 11 months ago #127930
by briand
Product URL was created by briand
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hi,
In the products main page can someone tell me what the URL box under the WYSIWIG editor is for and how it works? I have looked at the documentation but I cannot find an answer.
Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hi,
In the products main page can someone tell me what the URL box under the WYSIWIG editor is for and how it works? I have looked at the documentation but I cannot find an answer.
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product URL
Hi,
Here is what it's said on the documentation :
Here is what it's said on the documentation :
Url : The url of the product is a url to the manufacturer website in order to get more information for your customers. This url, if filled in, will be displayed on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds