- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Payment methods disappeared after Business update
- FatherBill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128078
by FatherBill
Payment methods disappeared after Business update was created by FatherBill
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
184.154.233.10/~fatherb4
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.9, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I upgraded to business from essential and all my shipping and plugin extension disappeared except the active ones. I enabled one of the payment plugins under plugins in the main admin but it doesn't show in Hika shop. I need to change my payment method to Authorize.net from paypal but can't see the plugin in Hika shop. Everything else seems ok except for a little css.
Also, instead of going through the upgrade through Hikashop, I added the upgrade through the extension manager, if that matters.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.9, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I upgraded to business from essential and all my shipping and plugin extension disappeared except the active ones. I enabled one of the payment plugins under plugins in the main admin but it doesn't show in Hika shop. I need to change my payment method to Authorize.net from paypal but can't see the plugin in Hika shop. Everything else seems ok except for a little css.
Also, instead of going through the upgrade through Hikashop, I added the upgrade through the extension manager, if that matters.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FatherBill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128080
by FatherBill
Replied by FatherBill on topic Payment methods disappeared after Business update
Right... click on new to reconfigure the options available
Ok... bit confusing but good to go.
Thanks!
Ok... bit confusing but good to go.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds