- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Register form
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128303
by deltafidesign
Register form was created by deltafidesign
Hi,
I would like to use the hika registration form instead of Joomla! registration form beacuase I want to use some hika custom fields to let user approve privacy policy and terms and conditions when register.
Anyway I would like to show only default Joomla! registration fields (name, username, email, password, confirm password) and also custom fields and I don't want to display in registration form the address fields for billing and would ask the address fields only during checkout process.
Any solution to do that?
Displaying such long form just for registration is very uncomfortable and user could not register when see all those fields.
I would like to use the hika registration form instead of Joomla! registration form beacuase I want to use some hika custom fields to let user approve privacy policy and terms and conditions when register.
Anyway I would like to show only default Joomla! registration fields (name, username, email, password, confirm password) and also custom fields and I don't want to display in registration form the address fields for billing and would ask the address fields only during checkout process.
Any solution to do that?
Displaying such long form just for registration is very uncomfortable and user could not register when see all those fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128319
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Register form
Hi,
Your customers will be able to use the Hikashop registration form through the "login" step of your checkout workflow, [strike]also if you want a registration form without the address fields, you can just go in the menu "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields" and unpublish your address fields there.[/strike] (that solution will also hide your field through the checkout process).
Your customers will be able to use the Hikashop registration form through the "login" step of your checkout workflow, [strike]also if you want a registration form without the address fields, you can just go in the menu "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields" and unpublish your address fields there.[/strike] (that solution will also hide your field through the checkout process).
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
12 years 11 months ago #128321
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Register form
I've already tryed that, but when I go to registration page I still see the address fields. What's wrong?Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" to Simplified registration with password.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128328
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Register form
My bad, a solution would be to set your address fields to "un-required" through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields", and hide your address field through your Hikashop registration form by using some CSS code like :
Code:
.hikashop_registration_address_country_line{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
12 years 11 months ago #128331
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Register form
Sorry, that's cannot be a solution in my case. My address fields are required.
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128378
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Register form
Hi,
There is not really a solution, to have what you need it will require some custom code.
There is not really a solution, to have what you need it will require some custom code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds