- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Can't see pop-up windows...
- akotsalainen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128308
by akotsalainen
Can't see pop-up windows... was created by akotsalainen
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 30.0.1599.69, Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi everybody!
I can't see bottom of pop-up HikaShop windows like on the image below.
There is Pop-up windows "Add" Category on the picture.
I can't see bottom, and, of course, I can't choose items. Scrolling is not working.
One more picture:
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 30.0.1599.69, Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi everybody!
I can't see bottom of pop-up HikaShop windows like on the image below.
There is Pop-up windows "Add" Category on the picture.
I can't see bottom, and, of course, I can't choose items. Scrolling is not working.
One more picture:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by akotsalainen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128314
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't see pop-up windows...
Hi,
Please update to HikaShop 2.2.2.
We fixed some CSS rule for the bootstrap popup in the backend.
Regards,
Please update to HikaShop 2.2.2.
We fixed some CSS rule for the bootstrap popup in the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- akotsalainen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128316
by akotsalainen
Replied by akotsalainen on topic Can't see pop-up windows...
Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by akotsalainen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds